Senior Legal Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-05 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 48000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
With the ongoing and continuous success and development of the company, this leader in facilities management services is recruiting a passionate and resourceful Senior Legal Executive to join its dynamic legal team in its office based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Legal Executive Role:
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible in assisting the legal team on various legal matters with the goal in ensuring the company’s and the legal department’s continued development and success.
- Drafting, advising, vetting and reviewing agreements/contracts and legal corporate as well as operational legal documentations in ensuring protection of the company’s interest
- Rendering assistance to the Head of Legal and/or the legal team in litigation matters relating to the company and liaising with external/appointed lawyers as well as attending to intellectual property matters involving the company
- Rendering assistance to the Head of Legal and the legal division in identifying issues and providing sound evaluation, advice and opinion to the board of management and business units on various legal matters or issues
- Conducting legal research and keeping the board of management abreast of any changes of laws and regulations as well as ensuring compliance of statutory requirements, laws and regulations
- Undertaking and assisting in any other relevant tasks and assignments as directed by the Head of Legal from time to time
To succeed in this Senior Legal Executive role, you will need to have the following traits and qualifications.
- LL.B degree holder with at least four years of legal working experience and/or admission to the High Court of Malaya
- Experience in dealing with foreign counsel and cross-border transactions will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong command of English (both written and spoken) to promptly understand and spot legal issues of matters as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses the ability to liaise, manage and coordinate with external solicitors as well as internal stakeholders
- A team player and is committed to work who is driven, proactive, organised, resourceful and can work independently with minimum supervision
This company has a vision to revolutionise its expertise. This dynamic organisation believes in offering world class, quality and technologically driven facilities management services in Malaysia.
If you are a progressive and driven mid-level legal professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly improvising and growing its business functions.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C