Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07legal Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
Due to ongoing and excellent success and development in Malaysia, this established and award-winning property development company is currently recruiting a high calibre Legal Manger to join their legal team based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
About the Legal Manager Role
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be assisting and handling a wide range of legal matters of the Group and play a critical role in ensuring the legal team’s continued success, growth and development as well as to accelerate the organisation’s presence as a key property player in Malaysia.
- Managing contentious and/or litigation matters, e.g. reviewing cause papers and participating in the discussion with Project and Customer Care teams on formulation of strategies to resolve on-going litigation cases and/or tribunal matters between Purchases and the Company
- Advising and coordinating meetings with external lawyers to address issues arising from management of the projects and disputes with Residences Association / Joint Management Bodies
- Rendering legal advice and opinion on the overall potential legal issues and management to finalisefinalize tenancy agreements, especially after discussion and/or negotiation sessions with management as well as tenants
- Providing legal advice and opinion on the overall potential legal issues and queries from the Sales & Marketing, Project, Customer Care and Facility Management departments
- Drafting, reviewing, advising and preparing all range of commercial agreements and documents from the Sales & Marketing pertaining to the launching of Projects and marketing of various Projects
- Attending to any other duties / responsibilities which the organisation may assign from time to time
To succeed in this Legal Manager role, you will need to be driven, proactive, organised, resourceful and is able to work independently with minimum supervision in a challenging and fast paced working environment
- LL.B with at least five years of legal working experience and admitted to the Malaysia Bar.
- Possesses strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Possesses strong litigation / arbitration experience, knowledge and skills who is familiar with court procedures, practice directions and regulations
- Possesses sound judgement and the ability to analyse issues, situations and information
- A team-player with good leadership qualities and is committed to work
- Driven, proactive, organised, resourceful and is able to work independently with minimum supervision in a challenging and fast paced working environment
The successful Legal Manager will join a Group company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This award-winning company offers a great working environment in dynamic and well-designed office in Kuala Lumpur.
If you are a progressive and driven individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly innovating and growing its business.
Apply now or email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125