Associate – Corporate Real Estate
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-20 legal Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An established and reputable law firm is now seeking and recruiting an Associate - Corporate Real Estate to join their practice group. Due to the significant growth achieved over the year, this law firm is looking to strengthen its Corporate Real Estate practice group / department. The Associate - Corporate Real Estate will be working in a team of outstanding associates and will be reporting to the supervising partner.
About the Associate – Corporate Real Estate Role
Due to excellent results and as well as growth and development plans, the Associate - Corporate Real Estate will play a critical role in the firm’s continued development and success in its office based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Handling and involving in high-profile, more complex and/or high value matters or transactions, e.g. assisting various clients in the sale and purchase of large commercial or industrial buildings and sites and to acquire lands for developments.
- Involving in and handling transactions with regard to sale and leaseback of property and built-to-suit transactions, leases and/or tenancies.
- Assisting and handling numerous transactions which deal with acquisition of shares of companies as well as providing structuring advice and working with the tax department.
- Assisting clients on legal and regulatory requirements in relation to the use of the property, amongst others include manufacturing license and business premises license.
To succeed in this Associate - Corporate Real Estate role, you will need to have the following traits and qualifications.
- A Malaysian advocate and solicitor with at least two to four years of PQE.
- Possesses good academic results from a well-recognised university.
- Has experience and possesses excellent knowledge of Real Estate transactions, e.g. leases or tenancies and sale and purchase of land / buildings.
- Possesses sound knowledge on relevant property related legislation, e.g. the National Land Code, Strata Titles Act and Strata Management, company law and relevant real estate matters.
- A strong team player who is confident, curious to learn and try new things, able to work independently and has a pleasant personality.
- Proficient in English. Bilingual and multilingual candidates will be prioritised.
- Possesses good proficiency or command of Chinese / Mandarin (both written and spoken) would be an added advantage.
This is a great opportunity for a junior and/or mid-level legal professional who hungers to take his/her career to the next level with a reputable and upstanding law firm in Malaysia. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and the autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate - Corporate Real Estate role.
Apply now or email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125