Manager, Legal & Corporate Affairs
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-22 legal Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading and established healthcare provider or company is recruiting for a Manager, Legal & Corporate Affairs to join their dedicated and committed legal team based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About the Manager, Legal & Corporate Affairs Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Legal & Corporate Affairs, you will play a vital role as the legal counsel for the company in supporting the domestic and overseas operations on various legal matters and in the continued growth and development of the company.
- Drafting, preparing, vetting and reviewing various agreements such as business, commercial, M&A and tenancies agreements
- Managing and handling all range of corporate matters, M&A transactions and handling lawsuits of the company (if any)
- Providing legal advice and opinion to the company and its subsidiaries
- Assisting in corporate secretarial job, e.g. liaising with external company secretaries in Malaysia and overseas, arranging Board Committee meetings and AGM and providing supporting and relevant information or documents
- Liaising, managing and co-ordinating with overseas lawyers for legal and corporate matters and regulatory authorities for compliance matters
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in the organisation
- Conducting legal research and analysing the legal implication, issues or risks and finding the appropriate methods to prevent as well as ensure minimum loss or potential loss to the company.
To succeed in this Manager, Legal & Corporate Affairs role, you will need to have the following traits and qualifications.
- LL.B degree with at least four to six years of relevant legal working experience. Candidate with a LL.M will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong knowledge of corporate and commercial laws, legislations and regulations
- Possesses strong command of English and Malay languages (both written and spoken) as well as excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to bring expert advice and problem-solving skills, to work under pressure and to maintain the company’s confidentiality about all legal matters
- A team-player, well organised and has good time management
- Driven, proactive and resourceful
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The diversity of the scope of work, size of business (in Malaysia and overseas) and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a driven individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that perpetually improvises its business.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125