Corporate Secretarial Operations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kimmy Khoo
Job Ref 2Z9NJ8-50D39EDC
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur legal/other 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 legal Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Corporate Secretarial Operations Manager job to lead a team in one of the largest corporate secretarial shared service provider in Asia has become available for a professional eager to take on growing and building the business into further success. The scope covers operations, people management, and client relationships.
About the Corporate Secretarial Operations Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director, this is a team lead role supporting initiatives through establishing, implementing, executing, and managing procedures and practices to drive results and improve corporate secretarial processes.
- Embed and drive culture of continuous improvement within teams and foster culture of change, achieving sustainable results and deliverables by driving and motivating the team with their optimal capabilities and calibre
- Ensure team’s availability of required skilled sets and resources to fulfil tasks’ needs and requirements for effective day-to-day operations and to deliver higher quality services
- Ensure timely keying-in and submission of time trackers and/or billings/fee quotes
- Manage change initiatives and projects and fulfil tasks, assignments, projects
- Demonstrate and work on the continuous improvement methodologies, if any, on those being implemented with knowledge and usage of statistical applications and assist to develop performance metrics to track and monitor effectiveness of process improvement solutions
- Optimise processes and enable technologies applications to run smoothly in its operation
- Assist in the planning, performing and implementation of current processes and improvement initiatives in addition to ownership of operational processes through regular data gathering, analyses and process mapping
- Maintain proper clients’ documentations/records are properly kept in the statutory records/cabinets at all times and to perform proper housekeeping of clients’ records
- Ensure best practice of corporate governance and compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements
- Perform people management functions including to lead a team and motivate and encourage team members with good communication skills to convey tasks, assignments, work processes and the mission and vision of the corporate secretarial function
- Build and maintain client relationship by ensuring operational objectives of service quality, business expansion and client satisfaction are achieved
To succeed in this Corporate Secretarial Operations Manager role, you must play a key function in ensuring that good and suitable work attributes and practices are in place to protect the work/tasks assignments from a legal and regulatory compliance perspective as well as for a robust business continuity planning and management.
- An ACIS or possesses equivalent degree qualification
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years of corporate secretarial experience, coupled with project management and with at least five years' leadership and management experience in relevant fields. Having transition experience would be an advantage
- Ability to assist in the planning, managing, and complying with all aspects of internal policies, system implementation and improvement
- Service delivery experience in client service environment, for example in shared services or business process outsourcing, is preferred
- Required corporate secretarial practices, technical expertise, knowledge, experience and familiar with the Companies Act, Listing Requirements, Rules and Regulations of the country of jurisdiction
This company has a strong culture resonating throughout the organisation and it is progressive with determination to provide a rewarding experience to the successful candidate. Independence and strong work ethics to act and respond with a sense of urgency will be well rewarded.
This Corporate Secretarial Operations Manager role is for you if you possess change management, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills and have good management with the ability to motivate and inspire the team to achieve goals, objectives, and targets.
Click Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7056
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023An international law firm with regional headquarters in Kuala Lumpur is recruiting for an Associate (Corporate) job due to expansion to its corporate division.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023This leading technology enabler providing integrated solutions and services to help businesses across a variety of industries improve performance and profit is now seeking to recruit a high-calibre candidate for a Corporate Legal Counsel job to be based at their PJ office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023This subsidiary of a Japanese corporation in the business of tyre and automotive component manufacturing is looking for a Legal Executive to manage legal affairs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023This company is an American technology and service leader that powers financial markets globally. They help clients anticipate and solve problems, setting the standard with industry expertise, exceptional services and comprehensive technology. They are recrutiing for a an APAC Associate job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023An industry leading company spearheading credit financing services is recruiting for a Company Secretary job to manage corporate secretarial responsibilities within the organisation.