Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Contracts & Commercial
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Veryne Lim
Job Ref 1889240/001
Date posted 02 February 2023kuala-lumpur legal/other 2023-02-16 2023-04-03 legal Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Contracts & Commercial job has become available at an industry-leading company in the property sector.
About the Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Contracts & Commercial Role:
Your role will be to ensure that operations and functions of the company are delivered effectively and efficiently and be able to drive and manage productive and professional relationships with various stakeholders.
- Review, draft and prepare agreements, letters, documents in relation to legal matters which entail commercial elements under the Property Division and its related business lines
- Lead negotiations with third parties on any contracts or commercial transactions
- Ensure proper execution of all contracts and related documents including monitoring of contract fulfilment
- Provide legal advice and support to all legal concerns, issues and disputes that may arise from time to time for the Property Division and its related business lines
- Ensure compliance of the Property Division to the company’s internal policies, rules, as well as the relevant law and regulatory requirements
- Assist in any corporate exercises, restructurings, and business development activities
- Keep abreast of updates of latest regulations and law changes, new developments and international best practices on applicable business segments
- Update and administer the record keeping of all documents related to contracts and commercial transactions
- Assume responsibility of any other assigned ad hoc duties from time to time
To succeed in this role, you will need to be professional, analytical, and practical, and be persuasive with good interpersonal skills to be able to work co-operatively with the management as well as across departments.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum of five years of work experience in the legal field
- Technical knowledge particularly in contract drafting, contract negotiation, and contract management activities in the field of Property and Property Services, and Food and Beverage services/corporate services, etc.
- Familiarity with the Malaysian Law, contract terms and conditions, risk management, compliance with organisational procedure is preferred
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of integrity with good command of English/Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written
This company needs no introduction and is well established in their industry. If you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Contracts & Commercial role is right for you.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss more on this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7058
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 March 2023A dynamic solar energy company is currently seeking an Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Contracts and Legal to join its legal team due to expansion.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes within both Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the automotive sector is recruiting for a second headcount for a Assistant Legal Counsel job in the legal team to support business expansion plans and enhance the organisation’s regional legal support function.