Global Compliance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Veryne Lim
Job Ref 1893380/001
Date posted 16 January 2023kuala-lumpur legal/other 2023-01-16 2023-03-17 legal Kuala Lumpur MY TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Global Compliance Manager job has become available at an industry leading company in the manufacturing services sector.
About the Global Compliance Manager Role:
This Global Compliance Manager supports the organisation’s worldwide ethics and compliance program. Responsibilities include compliance investigation, control and design, drafting Code of Conduct, M&A compliance, risk assessment and remediation, ethics and compliance training, awareness, and communication, overseeing and monitoring of integrity and ethics hotline management.
- Handle major/priority investigations cases including but not limited to financial crime, fraud, conflict of interest, security breaches, etc.
- Provide guidance in relation to detection and prevention of fraudulent claims and corrective measures to be taken to reduce incidents
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased, and timely investigations into allegations committed by employees/clients against the company
- Review and research investigation evidence/documents to analyse the overall fact pattern of claims and data and provide the necessary recommendations for improvement
- Provide management visibility to compliance planned objectives as well as their impact to the company’s overall compliance agenda by creating effective, concise, and organised presentations
- Partner with global compliance management to proactively monitor relevant worldwide regulatory changes, evaluate impact on business operations and/or existing corporate policies and procedures, recommend and update compliance activities/materials as required
- Collaborate with investigation groups, business units, global and local HR to ensure the investigation and closure of compliance issues is done in a timely manner
- Partner with global compliance management, and external counsels as needed, to manage the company’s integrity and ethics hotline, and in the end-to-end process of conducting internal compliance investigations
- Identify the weakness of current control processes and recommend enhancements
- Manage timely completion of fraud investigations supported by evidence and quality reporting
To succeed in this role, you will need to be professional, analytical, and practical, and be persuasive with good interpersonal skills to be able to work co-operatively with the management as well as across departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in a legal-related field or equivalent
- Willingness to travel
- Strong investigation background, excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of integrity with good command of English/Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (preferably), both verbal and written, due to the nature of the role
This company needs no introduction and is well established in their industry. If you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Global Compliance Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss more on this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A reputable and well-known international insurance company is currently seeking a high-calibre Manager, Company Secretary. In this job, you will join their legal and corporate services department.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 December 2022One of the leading software development companies is currently seeking a talented General Counsel. In this job, you will join their growing team/company and will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 December 2022This professional services firm in the business of providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions is keen to onboard a Privacy Counsel - Asia Pacific to be part of the Global Privacy Office. In this job, you will provide practical advice on privacy and data protection risks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 December 2022A Head Secretariat, Insurance job has become available at one of the largest, fully-integrated financial services groups in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 December 2022A local conglomerate/energy corporation is looking to recruit a high-calibre candidate for a General Counsel, Legal job based in Kuala Lumpur. You will operate and provide a wide array of legal services, including commercial transactional support, litigation and advising business leaders and other company personnel as and when required.