Unit Head, Third Party Bodily Injury Claims
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jian Nee Ong
Job Ref 1888320/001
Date posted 28 December 2022kuala-lumpur legal/other 2022-12-28 2023-02-26 legal Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader in the insurance industry is recruiting for a Unit Head, Third Party Bodily Injury Claims job to join their office based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Unit Head, Third Party Bodily Injury Claims Role:
Reporting to the Unit Head, Third Party Bodily Injury Claims plays a key role in the department’s continued development and success in the Malaysian market.
- To monitor, supervise, and independently manage all claims cases including disputes and litigations, investigations, attending to complaints and grievances, audit exercises
- To manage end-to-end process of a claim cycle from the inception (e.g. receipt of section 96 Notice) to conclusion
- To proactively liaise with external parties including external solicitors, auditors, regulators/authorities, adjusters
- To prepare and compile claims cases to be reported regularly to the Board of Directors
- To manage all motor claims and to ensure monthly claims review are carried out
- To attend to such other tasks / responsibilities which may be delegated by the Head of Claims from time to time
To succeed in this Unit Head, Third Party Bodily Injury Claims role, you must have a strong exposure to the insurance/financial services industry with experience in handling claims with respect to disputes, complex/large claims, loss mitigation and investigations.
- Strong academic credentials and obtained the Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) with no less than five years' legal/insurance claims work experience within the financial services industry (candidates with experience working within the insurance industry have an added advantage)
- Experienced in independently handling claims/disputes including motor claims
- Experienced managing investigations including fraud-related matters
- Proactive, independent, inquisitive and an eye for detail
- Organised and persistent
- Strong communication skills
This company is more than just another insurance provider and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in the legal industry from an insurance/financial services background especially, you can take your career forward with this Unit Head, Third Party Bodily Injury Claims role.
Click Apply now or send me an e-mail at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 January 2023A Manager/Assistant Manager, Corporate Secretarial job has become available at one of the corporate secretarial teams in the largest corporate secretarial services provider in Asia, for a professional eager to take on the challenges of growing and building the business into further success.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 January 2023One of the leading and well-established Intellectual Property (IP) service firms with a strong presence across Asia Pacific is currently looking to recruit a high-calibre Associate – Trademark. In this job, you will join their trademark team based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 17 January 2023An innovative investment company with diversified interests in energy, infrastructure, IT and construction and property development is currently seeking a Legal & Corporate Manager. In this job, you will join its legal and corporate department.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023A reputable and established company is now looking for a high calibre candidate for a Manager - Compliance job to advise, strategise, and implement its compliance regime in support of its commercial vehicle import and distribution business arm. This Manager - Compliance role reports directly to the Chief of Business and is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Legal Associate (International Banking & Finance) job has become available at an international law firm whose regional headquarters are based in Kuala Lumpur. Due to strong business growth and expansion plans, the firm is hiring a junior lawyer to work with both local and international clients on transactions involving non-Malaysian law.