Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindy Ho
Job Ref 1855140/001
Date posted 22 September 2022petaling-jaya legal/other 2022-09-22 2022-11-21 human-resources-and-personnel Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head, TA job has become available at one of the region’s leading all-in-one platform which offers a cloud-based retail management platform with point of sales and e-commerce functionality, that enables retailers and restaurants across SEA to automate and grow their businesses.
About the Head, TA Role:
Reporting to the Head, People/CEO, you are required to support end-to-end HR recruitment related activities to the company. You will be leading a team of recruiters looking after end-to-end talent acquisition and employer branding, crafting out talent acquisition strategy, managing senior level stakeholders and advising on the future direction of the hiring process of the organisation.
- Design recruitment strategies and work with senior stakeholders to attract diverse candidates with the right skills and capabilities for current vacant positions
- Design and deliver effective recruitment strategies to assess talent capabilities from the first step of the recruitment process
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, hiring manager needs and specific talent pools
- Work with the key stakeholders to advise on the future direction of talent acquisition, give key input on budgets, strategies and timelines
- Determine an effective recruitment and candidate sourcing plan, establish priorities and metrics to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Provide general training and direction related to a talent acquisition process or system for HR professionals as well as hiring managers within the business
- Actively pursue all channels (internet, networking, social media, etc.) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each role
To succeed in the Head, TA role, you will need to be able to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree holder in any relevant discipline
- At least eight years of experience in a talent acquisition role, with at least two years of experience leading a team
- Ability to interpret global processes, practice local operational policies, address issues, troubleshoot for resolution and escalate issues to appropriate parties as needed
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with ability to provide high-level insights to management
- Experience using various interviewing methods and assessment tools to select the right talent for vacant positions
This organisation is a powerhouse in its industry. The culture is strong in diversity, inclusion and has ample learning opportunities. It is a great platform for someone who would like to have more strategic experience in talent acquisition.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head, TA role is right for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me further for a confidential discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 21 September 2022A leading system software company that delivers world-class communications, entertainment and digital solutions is now seeking a high-calibre Corporate Counsel, Legal. In this job, you will be based at their PJ office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 26 August 2022As a result of ongoing and continued success, a leading conglomerate with diversified businesses is looking for an experience candidate for an SM, Company Secretary job in their fast expanding corporate secretarial team based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 10 August 2022A leading system software company that delivers world-class communications, entertainment and digital solutions is now seeking for a high-calibre candidate to take on a Legal Counsel (ICT/IP) job based in their Petaling Jaya office.