Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Job Ref 1840270/001
Date posted 17 August 2022johor-bahru legal/other 2022-08-17 2022-10-16 legal Selangor MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s leading players in the food and beverage industry is recruiting for a Manager, Compliance job in their dynamic office in Selangor.
About the Manager, Compliance Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for driving and ensuring compliance, developing, and implementing solutions/controls, processes, policies and training. You will also lead in identifying, assessing, and monitoring compliance risks, driving, and facilitating a culture of compliance across the organisation.
- Identifying, assessing, managing, mitigating and/or monitoring compliance risks pertaining to statutory and regulatory matters, conducting regular reviews on the level of compliance across all functions as well as ensure all local regulatory and other relevant compliance obligations are defined, identified, documented, and/or updated
- Developing compliance programmes in alignment with global team; implementing and reviewing policies, guidelines, and procedures at the local level, in alignment with global guidelines and policies, including the code of marketing practices as well as reviewing compliance policies, SOPS, manuals, and frameworks within the company in alignment with global guidelines and policies
- Monitoring and tracking regulatory updates and internal compliance, especially on standard operating procedures relating to COVID-19 mandated by regulators; reviewing and analysing compliance requirements including, but not limited to, data protection, anti-bribery and corruption, trade sanctions and competition compliance, etc.
- Partnering with respective functions and process owners to review existing processes and controls, supporting stakeholders in carrying out effective risk practices and to continuously improve them, ensuring the policy framework is effective and aligned with relevant standards and legislation
- Leading and participating in internal investigations, reporting investigation results, and recommending corrective actions, updating, and reviewing risk register regularly, assessing effectiveness of internal controls, conduct compliance risk assessments, keeping abreast of relevant regulatory developments; monitor, analyse, and communicate changes on local laws and regulations
- Developing and facilitating training programs as well as communications to foster compliance awareness and culture, providing current compliance advice and regulatory obligations to stakeholders, to ensure the company is always aware of and up to date with the latest regulations
- Designing and implementing local internal controls together with the respective process owners in accordance with global and local policies and guidelines to enhance Risk Management control activities towards supporting business objectives
To succeed in this Manager, Compliance role, you will need to be able to work independently, a team player, self-driven coupled with the following traits and qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal with at least six years of relevant experience, such as with local regulatory and governance environment and strong legal/compliance functional skills
- Experience in developing, implementing, managing, and monitoring corporate compliance programs; working on code of conducts and ethical issues and compliance and legal risks processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, high integrity, strong work ethics, dedicated and efficient in managing multiple tasks in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Meticulous, organised, strong attention to detail and able to work independently
The successful Manager, Compliance will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with outstanding career progression opportunities.
If you enjoy working in fast-paced environment where constant change and development abounds, this is the role for you. This Manager, Compliance role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 02 September 2022A Manager/Assistant Manager, Legal job has become available at a property developer owned by Australia’s largest private, diversified development company. Its flagship project represents a new era of living in the burgeoning Johor Bahru region and the organisation is seeking a capable Manager/Assistant Manager, Legal to manage its legal affairs.