Legal and Corporate Affairs (Manager/Assistant Manager)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jian Nee Ong
Job Ref 1799440/001
Date posted 06 May 2022petaling-jaya legal/other 2022-05-06 2022-07-05 legal Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established and award-winning healthcare provider is recruiting for a Legal and Corporate Affairs (Manager/Assistant Manager) job. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Legal and Corporate Affairs and is based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
About the Legal and Corporate Affairs (Manager/Assistant Manager) Role:
This role will play a vital role in providing legal counsel in all aspects of the Group’s legal and operational matters and support the continued growth and development of the group.
- Drafting, preparing, vetting, and reviewing various agreements including but without limitation to M&A agreements and ancillary documentation, NDAs, SPAs, tenancy agreements
- Rendering legal advice to the Group (including the various subsidiaries) in Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, as well as managing the group’s litigation as and when necessary
- Managing corporate M&A transactions, joint ventures, and all range of corporate matters of the group
- Liaising and coordinating with external counsel, authorities, and foreign counsel in relation to legal, regulatory and compliance matters of the group
- Supervising, reviewing, vetting the group’s secretarial documentation including minutes of meetings, directors and shareholders circular resolution (if any)
- Assisting with such other tasks including administrative tasks, conducting extensive legal research and presenting summaries and legal implications with the view of resolving legal issues in an effective manner, as and when delegated by the Senior Manager, Legal and Corporate Affairs
To succeed in this Legal and Corporate Affairs (Manager/Assistant Manager) role, you will need to be familiar with corporate transactions and company law with a drive to pursue a highly demanding legal career in the healthcare sector with regional work experience.
- Admitted as an advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya between four to seven years of PQE
- Good exposure to corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, as well as a strong familiarity with commercial agreement drafting/reviewing
- Driven, focused, and passionate to support the growth of a healthcare provider with an acute understanding of the fast-paced environment and highly demanding legal work in a healthcare sector
- Quick on your feet, meticulous and organised, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in managerial, supervisory, or leadership capacity
- Demonstrable ability to grasp technical legal issues/concepts, be it Malaysian laws or international guidelines/regulations
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The diversity of the scope of work, size of business (in Malaysia and overseas) and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a driven individual with a can-do attitude, this Legal and Corporate Affairs (Manager/Assistant Manager) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that perpetually improvises its business.
Click Apply Now or send me an e-mail at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 19 May 2022One of the largest multinational fast moving consumer goods companies is currently recruiting a high-calibre Legal Manager – AMEA. In this job, you will join their legal team and be based at their Petaling Jaya office.