Manager, Company Secretary
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 78000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational FMCG company is looking for a high calibre Manager, Company Secretary to render all range of secretarial support in ensuring compliance of relevant legislations and regulations as well as supporting management team on daily operational matters to achieve the company’s objectives.
About the Manager, Company Secretary Role:
Due to excellent results and continuous developments of the company, the Manager, Company Secretary will play a vital role in the secretariat’s team as well as the company’s continued development and success in its established Kuala Lumpur Office.
- Rendering advice and support to management team and/or the board on Group’s business and operational matters as well as good corporate governance practices and changes on Companies Act and regulations
- Convening AGM in a timely manner, confirming company’s status for the group’s operational purpose, monitoring movement of group’s original certificates/licenses and administering tender process, evaluate and recommend for approval
- Preparing resolutions to resolve Group’s business and operational matters and conducting company and bankruptcy searches upon request
- Authenticating documents and forms for the group’s operational use
- Lodging documents to Companies Commission of Malaysia and respective countries’ Authority within timeline, updating on new and amended Companies Act and regulations on a timely manner and maintaining registers and minutes book
- Rendering assistance to Legal Division on ad hoc basis/requested by HOD
- Managing safe custody of common seal, original certificates and licenses and act as secretary to the Tender Committee
To succeed in this Manager, Company Secretary role, you must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as a team player.
- ICSA qualified (an associate member of MAICSA) with at least eight years' working experience in company secretary functions
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Malay, as you will be required to communicate with regional counterparts and stakeholders
- Familiarity and well versed with the Companies Act and Regulations as well as full spectrum of secretarial duties
- Analytical, meticulous, attention to detail with ability to multitask in a fast-paced working environment, as well as has the ability to work independently
- Integrity and pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people at all levels
The successful Manager, Company Secretary will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their well-established and dynamic office.
If you are a progressive company secretary with a can-do attitude, this Manager, Company Secretary role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C