Deputy Senior Manager, Legal
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-23 leisure-and-sport Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 108000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing success, this leader in facilities management services is recruiting a high-calibre Deputy Senior Manager, Legal. In this job, you will join its dynamic legal team in its office based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Deputy Senior Manager, Legal Role:
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be playing a key role in managing and handling a wide range of legal matters, assisting and rendering legal support in ensuring the company’s and the legal department’s continued development and success.
- Preparing, drafting, advising and reviewing agreements/contracts and legal corporate as well as operational legal documentations in ensuring protection of the company’s interest
- Managing contentious matters relating to the company and liaising with external/appointed lawyers as well as attending to intellectual property matters involving the company
- Rendering assistance to the Head of Legal and the legal division in identifying issues and providing sound evaluation, advice and opinion to the board of management and business units on various legal matters or issues
- Conducting legal research and keeping the board of management abreast of any changes of laws and regulations, ensuring compliance of statutory requirements, laws and regulations, liaising with the company secretary department (if need be) as well as informing the board on new rules/legislations affecting the company and its operations
- Undertaking and assisting in any other relevant tasks and assignments as directed by the Head of Legal from time to time
To succeed in this Deputy Senior Manager, Legal role, you will need to have the following traits and qualifications.
- LL.B degree holder with at least 8 - 10 years of legal working experience and/or admission to the High Court of Malaya
- Experience in dealing with foreign counsel and cross-border transactions will be an added advantage
- Possess strong command of English (both written and spoken) to promptly understand and spot legal issues of matters as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to liaise, manage and coordinate with external solicitors as well as internal stakeholders
- A team-player and is committed to work who is driven, proactive, organised, resourceful and can work independently with minimum supervision
This company has a vision to revolutionise its expertise. This dynamic organisation believes in offering world class, quality and technologically driven facilities management services in Malaysia.
If you are a progressive and driven individual with a can-do attitude, this Deputy Senior Manager, Legal role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly improvising and growing its business functions.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C