SE/AM, Corporate Secretarial
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Tracy Tan
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 legal Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A successful oil & gas corporation is currently looking for an upcoming SE/AM, Corporate Secretarial to be based in Seri Kembangan, Selangor. With a strong team in place, the new joiner will find it to be an easy transition with requisite support system in place.
About the SE/AM, Corporate Secretarial Role
Due to strong results and future growth plans, the SE/AM, Corporate Secretarial will play a key role in the corporate secretarial team’s continued development and success in its Malaysian headquarters.
- Organise, coordinate and attend the Company’s AGMs, EGMs, Board and Committee Meetings, including the compilation of the necessary proxy forms and meeting papers
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s Annual Report and Circulars to Shareholders pertaining to the Company’s Shares Buy-Back exercise, Recurrent Related Party Transactions and other corporate exercises undertaken by the Group
- Assist in the drafting of MCRs, DCRs and Minutes of Meetings and preparation of statutory forms and other related documents
- Assist in the preparations and drafting of the Company’s announcements and semi-annual returns for submission to Bursa Malaysia
- Liaise and coordinate with the external secretarial agents on overseas companies of the Group
- Ensuring that the Group complies with the Main Market Listing Requirements, the Companies Act 2016 and all relevant acts and rules and meet all statutory deadlines
The right candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum three to seven years' company secretarial experience with strong knowledge and practices in public listed companies
- Strong technical knowledge and familiarity with the Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, CCM requirements and other relevant regulatory acts, laws and guidelines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia due to the nature of the business
- Meticulous, committed and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong compliance competency and high degree of integrity
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them a strong player in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their new offices after their recent move from Kuala Lumpur to Selangor.
If you are a driven and determined corporate secretarial professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this SE/AM, Corporate Secretarial job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is looking to recapitalise and refocus its core strategy and market values in ensuring a clear corporate direction.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125