Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 26 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Corporate Secretary job with managerial opportunity in a leading public listed company to be based in the Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to manage all corporate admin and secretarial compliance of company in Malaysia and overseas.
About the Corporate Secretary Role:
Due to future expansion plan, the Corporate Secretary will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the organisation. You will also be assisting and supporting other company related activities and functions.
- Liaise with external parties
- To coordinate with internal parties to gather and provide relevant information for
- submission to authorities
- Prepare or review circular resolutions appropriately and expediently as and when
- required or requested
- Organise and attend board/board committees/shareholders/etc meeting where necessary and prepare or review minutes thereafter
- Monitor and ensure timely submission of statutory forms and documents to Regulators
To succeed in the Corporate Secretary job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of payroll function.
- Preferably with ICSA qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as in-house Company Secretary or in public practise with exposure in public listed companies
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and listing requirements and related laws and regulation
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Meticulous, confident, organised and able to handle group of companies
- Strong multi-tasking ability with good attention to details and deadlines
This leading professional services firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125