Corporate Services, Manager
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 11 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the region's leading commercial law firm with offices in both Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru is now seeking a high calibre Corporate Services, Manager to render corporate secretarial services and support to its clients (both local and multinational across a broad spectrum of industry sectors).
About the Corporate Services, Manager role:
Reporting to the Managing Partner, you are required to attend to clients' board of directors meeting, general meeting and shareholders' meeting (as and when required).
- Draft, amend and finalise resolutions, statutory documents, forms etc as per client’s requirements
- Manage all aspects of the company secretarial duties and to ensure compliance with all legal requirements, including but not limited to alerting clients to comply with the legal requirements, i.e. to lodge statutory forms, Annual Returns etc
- Maintain statutory records of the clients as well as to review, comment, draft and amend the constitution of clients for compliance of the Companies Act 2016
- Render support to lawyers on company secretarial related matters
To succeed in this role, you must be member of MAICSA / possess full ICSA qualification. Other key requirements include but not limited to the following:
- Possesses at least seven to eight years of corporate secretarial experience
- Candidates who are equipped with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Professional Degree in Law or its equivalent will be viewed favorably
- Possess good knowledge of the Companies Act 2016
- Able to multi-task with good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Meticulous, organised and self driven worker
This firm is much more than just a leading commercial firm as their vision is to stand as worthy partners with institutions investing / operating in Malaysia. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and the autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive corporate secretarial professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly looking for ways to break new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125