Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Tracy Tan
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent M/SM, Legal role in a prestigious investment holdings firm based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur City Centre has just become available.
About the M/SM, Legal Role
Reporting to the Group General Counsel, your main responsibilities are to evaluate and assess the legal risks of the company by providing the relevant regulatory advice and support.
- Drafting, reviewing and documenting various agreements as well as contracts negotiations
- Monitoring changes in the relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and ensuring that appropriate timely follow-up action is taken
- Conducting due diligence exercises during mergers & acquisitions/potential takeover scenarios
- Liaising, coordinating and monitoring services provided by external legal parties (external counsels, investment bankers & regulators etc.) to implement and execute transactions
To succeed in this role, you possess high maturity levels as well as temperance and have the ability to work independently.
- LL.B holder with minimum five years of PQE, either in a reputable legal firm or established financial/commercial organisation
- Extensive experience in corporate and commercial matters, capital markets, M&A, treasury/financing and private equity work will be looked upon favourably
- Dispute resolution lawyers with substantive experience handling relevant matters would also be considered
- Possesses sound knowledge in the areas of companies, securities and banking law requirements
- Candidates with oil & gas background will be duly be considered as well
- Possess a strong command of the English language (written & spoken) and must be an effective communicator
This leading investment holdings firm has an outstanding national reputation in its field and possesses strong and respectable values within the industry. The business succeeds because of its consistent high commitment levels, fortitude in the face of obstacles and frustrations as well as a positive outlook in the face of potential adversity.
If you are a focused and accountable external/in-house counsel, this is a great opportunity to work with a strong market player that is constantly expanding and growing.
Apply today or email me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125