AM/M, Corporate Secretarial
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Tracy Tan
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapidly expanding e-payment enabler for online goods and services is looking for a AM/M, Corporate Secretary in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit within a regional remit.
About the AM/M, Corporate Secretary Role
In this business critical role, the AM/M, Corporate Secretary will play a supporting role in the business’s expansion plans which will encompass facilitating growth and development of the business within Southeast Asia.
- Preparing formal minutes and resolutions during Directors and Stakeholders meetings in relation but not limited to statutory matters
- Preparing memorandum and articles of associations for entities in both Malaysia and abroad (depending on business need)
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and filing requirements in Malaysia and across borders
- Managing statutory registers, company books and corporate governance matters
- Liaising with external auditors and SSM officers
The successful AM/M, Corporate Secretary must be self-motivated, disciplined and meticulous as well as methodical
- A member of MAICSA or a licensed Company Secretary under SSM
- At least six years' of working experience in corporate secretarial functions with experience in PLCs
- Possesses sound knowledge on the Companies Act and Bursa Malaysia listing requirements
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Possesses maturity and commendable communication skills
The company is much more than just online payment platform and its scope is far-reaching with a wide physical distribution network comprising of more than 970,000 locations in 11 countries across 4 continents. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and the autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive corporate secretarial professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly looking for ways to break new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125