AVP, Company Secretary
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Due to expansion plans, one of the region's leading Islamic financial institution is now looking for an AVP, Company Secretary to lead its business in its next phase of growth in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head, Company Secretary, your main responsibility is to support the Group's business strategy as well as corporate secretarial function.
About the AVP, Company Secretary role:
Due to future expansion plans , the AVP, Company Secretary will play a key role in the secretarial team's continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office.
- Formulate policies, procedures and governance measures in accordance with best practices, compliance checklist, project implantation schedules and other corporate assignments to ensure compliance with domestic and international laws and regulatory requirements
- Manage and coordinate all business division pertaining to the Group
- Support all corporate exercise of the Group in terms of due diligence where relevant and coordinate information with Board/shareholder's approval
- Manage and coordinate various task of the department towards achieving the goals of the department and the organisation as a whole
To succeed in this AVP, Company Secretary role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess MAICSA qualification or its equivalent
- Minimum five years' experience in corporate or an established public listed company
- candidates who are equipped with BOTH LLB and ICSA will be viewed favourably
- Technically sound with good working knowledge in the application of the Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, SC and FIC Guidelines, other relevant corporate and securities legislation
- Exposure to large corporate transactions and knowledge of regional company laws would be an added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Company Secretary job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125