AM, Company Secretary
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Kuala Lumpur, this market leader within the property/energy industry is recruiting a Company Secretary to join their company secretarial division based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Group Company Secretary / Board of Directors, you will play a pivotal role in the Company Secretarial Department’s continued development and expansion in driving the growth of the organization.
About the Company Secretary Role:
This Company Secretary will play a key role in the secretarial's team continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office.
- ensure the Company’s compliance with all relevant Statutory requirement including filing of statutory forms, Annual Return Filing, public announcements, and others compliance according to SSM and IRD
- ensure all Company’s statutory registers and records are well documented and well kept
- ensure all Company’s affairs documentation are prepared according to the Act and best practices, including without limitation, preparing and circulating the Directors’ Circular Resolutions, Board of Committees Circular in a timely manner
- organize, coordinate and attend Board of Directors’ meetings, Board Committees meetings and Shareholders meetings, Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary General Meetings
To succeed in this Company Secretary job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with internal as well as external stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possesses MAICSA qualification
- Minimum 6 years of corporate secretarial experience coupled with experience in public listed companies
- Sound knowledge of Main Market Listing Requirements, Companies Act 1965, Capital Markets & Services Act 2007 and other statutory and regulatory requirement that have a bearing on your duties and responsibilities
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and interact effectively with internal stakeholders
- possess good knowledge of legal principles and able to draft and review legal documents/agreements
- conscientious, meticulous with good organizational skills and able to work under pressure
The successful Company Secretary will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in the field. This well recognised company offers a great working environment and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic organization.
If you are focused and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Company Secretary job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125