AM, Company Secretary
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading international provider of premium healthcare services in markets where the demand for quality healthcare is growing rapidly (specifically in Asia and Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa region) is now seeking a high calibre AM, Company Secretary to join their esteemed Group.
About the AM, Company Secretary Role:
Reporting to the Head of Secretarial, you will be responsible to provide full legal support and advice to the Group and the business units as well as play a pivotal role in the department's continued development and expansion in driving the growth of the organisation.
- Provide company secretarial support
- Lead and supervise the company secretarial team in all corporate secretarial functions
- Supervise all company secretarial matters for the Group
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide guidance and supervision to the corporate secretarial team
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time
To succeed as a AM Company Secretary, you will need to possess at least four years' corporate secretarial experience
- ICSA qualification and a member of MAICSA
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
- Well-versed with the provisions of Companies Act, Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and other related laws and regulations
- Must have hand-on experience in preparation for and attending shareholders/board/management meetings, minute writing, drafting resolutions, announcements, reviewing agreement and other corporate secretarial and compliance works. Public listed companies experience - filings with SSM, Bursa Securities, Securities Commissions
This leading healthcare service provider needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. You will have the opportunity to work in an organisation with a stellar reputation in the market and a great clientele base. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this AM, Company Secretary job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader with a successful track record.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125