Head, Corporate Services
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 01 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A local leading financial institution with a proven track record in the industry is on the lookout for someone dynamic, passionate and aspiring to join as the Head, Corporate Services capacity to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head, Corporate Services Role:
Reporting to the CEO/Board of Directors, you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest quality service as well as play a key role in the secretarial's team continued development and success.
- Formulate policies, procedures and governance measures in accordance with best practices, compliance checklist, project implantation schedules and other corporate assignments to ensure compliance with domestic and international laws and regulatory requirements
- Act as secretary to the Board of Directors and Board Committees
- Supervise all pre and post meeting affairs of the Board and Board Committee meeting, as well as Management Committee meetings
- Render legal/secretarial opinion to the Board of Directors and Management
To succeed in this Head, Corporate Services role, you should have prior exposure working in a publicly-listed firm with good knowledge of company laws.
- A minimum 10 years' experience working in a corporate or an established publicly-listed company
- Candidates equipped with a Bachelor's degree in Law and ICSA (or equivalent) will be viewed favorably)
- Good technical and practical knowledge of the Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, SC and FIC Guidelines as well as other relevant corporate and securities legislation
- Exposure to large corporate transactions and knowledge of company laws will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia to engage with counterparts
This leading financial services group needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. You will have the opportunity to work in an organisation with a stellar reputation in the market and a great clientele base. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an industry leader with a successful track record.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125