Company Secretary, Senior Manager
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 01 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading property development Group is seeking a high calibre Senior Manager, Company Secretary to support the company's secretarial division. The Group is listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and property development remains the core focus of the Group since its inception.
About the Senior Manager, Company Secretary Role:
Reporting to the COO, you will be required to provide corporate secretarial services and support on all aspects of company secretarial matters and general management for the Board.
- Formulate policies, procedures and governance measures in accordance with best practices, compliance checklist and other corporate assignments to ensure compliance with domestic and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with auditors, share registrar, Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and other body corporate related to the secretarial matters
- Act as advisor to the Board of Directors and Company
- Manage and coordinate various task of the department towards achieving the goals of the department and the organisation as a whole
- Support all corporate exercise of the Group in terms of due diligence (if any) and to coordinate information with the Board/shareholders’ approval
To succeed in this role as a Senior Manager Company Secretary, you will need to possess at least an ICSA/ a valid company secretarial license
- Minimum eight years' relevant experience in an established corporate environment/public listed company
- Technically sound with good working knowledge in the application of the Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, SC guidelines or other relevant corporate and securities legislation
- Possess strong organisational, communication and presentation skills with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and attention to details
- Flexible, proactive with a team player attitude and possess excellent leadership abilities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English/Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
Since its inception, this established organisation has seen unprecedented growth and has become one of the region's leading property/construction company. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Company Secretary job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125