Group Company Secretary/Corporate Governance
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 05 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading regional banking group is looking to recruit a high-calibre Group Company Secretary/Corporate Governance. This job will be based in its Kuala Lumpur office.
About the Group Company Secretary/Corporate Governance Role:
Reporting to the CEO/Board of Directors, you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest quality service as well as play a key role in the secretarial's team continued development and success.
- Formulate policies, procedures and governance measures in accordance with best practices, compliance checklist, project implantation schedules and other corporate assignments to ensure compliance with domestic and international laws and regulatory requirements
- Manage and coordinate all business divisions pertaining to the group
- Support all corporate exercises of the group in terms of due diligence where relevant, and coordinate information with the board / shareholders’ approval
- Manage and coordinate various task of the department towards achieving the goals of the department and the organisation as a whole
- Contribute to the development, formulation, communication and consistency of strategic and operational objectives of the Global Company Secretarial function through the Regional Company Secretary, Asia Pacific
To succeed in this Group Company Secretary/Corporate Governance role, you should have prior exposure working in a publicly-listed firm with good knowledge of company laws.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience working in a corporate or an established publicly-listed company
- Good technical and practical knowledge of the Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, SC and FIC Guidelines as well as other relevant corporate and securities legislation
- Exposure to large corporate transactions and knowledge of company laws will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia to engage with Bahasa Malaysia-speaking counterparts
This leading financial services group needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. You will have the opportunity to work in an organisation with a stellar reputation in the market and a great clientele base. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an industry leader with a successful track record.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125