Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Tracy Tan
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 legal Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an attractive opportunity for a mid-level legal professional, ideally from a dispute resolution or energy law background, to use their knowledge and experience in an in-house legal role with a solid oil and gas player in the industry.
About this AM/M, Legal Role
In this legal role, you will be providing legal, regulatory and compliance advice and support to the group. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Legal, this role is based in Kuala Lumpur and the group’s offices are accessible via public transportation.
- Drafting, reviewing, vetting and providing legal advice on all legal matters, contracts, agreements and documents arising from day-to-day business and operations of the group such as agency agreements, distributorship agreements, customers contracts, joint venture/shareholders agreements, MOUs, NDAs, IR, insurance, etc.
- Reviewing and providing legal advice on all tenders arising from the group’s business and attending tender briefings, committee meetings and discussions
- Providing legal support and advice on all legal, regulatory and compliance matters including issues related thereto
- Managing and ensuring renewal/new application of licenses and registrations with Petronas/other agencies
- Reviewing and advising on all intellectual property matters of the group
The successful candidate will have six to eight years of PQE and possesses the ability to be a strong team player and capable of working in a collaborative environment.
- LL.B holder and admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Excellent understanding of contract, commercial and corporate laws
- Possesses the ability to provide legal and commercial advice with international perspectives
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The successful AM/M, Legal will join a reputable organisation with a long-standing market presence in the oil and gas industry. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record in the legal industry and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this rewarding AM/M, Legal role.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C