ER/IR, Legal Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindy Ho
Job Ref 1828490/001
Date posted 18 July 2022shah-alam legal/employment 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 legal Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading technology/telecommunications company is searching for a high-calibre candidate to take on an ER/IR, Legal Specialist job to support its rapidly growing business located in Petaling Jaya.
About the ER/IR, Legal Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Head Legal, you will be responsible in rendering all range of legal support, advice and opinion to various business divisions within the company.
- Handle and manage end-to-end internal cases, including investigative work (alongside the Internal Audit and Compliance team), domestic inquiry, poor performance management
- Manage employment litigation, appointment and instruction to external counsel, providing an assessment of the strength of cases, documentation and ensuring the best case is put forward in all litigation, assessment on appeals and reviews where applicable
- Lead in managing industrial relations matters including formulating industrial relation strategies & framework, assessing effectiveness of industrial relation practices and sustaining networking with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Uphold harmonious relationship between management and employees group wide so as to ensure smooth operations
- Provide advise and guidance on all aspects of Industrial Relations/employment matters to the stakeholders
- Ensure continuous communication on Industrial Relations/employment matters with the business units, unions and government authorities
To succeed in this ER/IR, Legal Specialist role, you will need to have a positive and proactive mindset as well as the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- LL.B degree with a minimum of six years’ experience. Called to the Malaysian Bar with at least three years in private practice with a leading law firm
- Background in employment law practice is viewed favourably
- Sensible, methodical approach
- Strong ability to collaborate with colleagues, peers and business partners, passionate, driven, the ability to perform in a challenging and dynamic environment as well as a team player
As one of the leading companies in Malaysia that focuses on technology, digital and professional services, this organisation is well-known and a key player in shaping the future of Malaysia. They have the largest coverage and market share across the country and have presence overseas as well, particularly in Europe.
If you are a capable and talented legal professional with a can-do attitude, this ER/IR, Legal Specialist role is the one for you.
Apply now or email me today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 20 July 2022A renowned multinational corporation is currently seeking a Deals & Contract Manager to join its contract management team to be based in Shah Alam, Malaysia. In this job, you will report to the Head of Commercial Management and Business Planning in Japan.