Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kimmy Khoo
Job Ref 1915360/001
Date posted 17 March 2023kuala-lumpur legal/commercial-law 2023-03-21 2023-05-16 legal Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established mid-sized law firm is seeking a Partner to join its corporate practice group. The firm has grown steadily and significantly since it’s inception and this role is for someone who would like to take their role as a Partner to greater heights.
About the Partner, Corporate Role:
In this role, you will have to play to the best of your strengths in terms of legal expertise as well as business development skills in managing the expectations of both new and existing clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and work on a broad range of corporate commercial matters including M&A transactions, joint ventures, restructuring, corporate governance, and regulatory and compliance issues
- Actively and directly advising, negotiating, and drafting contracts and other commercial material agreements including those within and/or related to M&A activities
- Advise clients (ranging from high-net-worth individuals to global entities) against legal risks and keep abreast with developments to case laws, legislations, and regulations
The successful Partner, Corporate will be driven, ambitious and with existing exemplary leadership qualities.
- Minimum of 10 years' PQE and is currently already holding a position as a Partner
- Skilled in general corporate and commercial matters
- Financial services, energy and capital markets knowledge and exposure would be advantageous but not required
- Ability to work on own initiative with good business development acumen and aspiration to grow and develop a team and the firm’s existing reputable Corporate practice
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills and good time management.
This law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and reputation for their corporate establishment, the culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Partner, Corporate role.
Click Apply now or email your CV to me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7056
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 March 2023A Senior Legal Counsel (IB) job has become available, responsible for delivering strategic advice and solutions, managing legal risks as well as drafting, reviewing and negotiating transactional documents in respect of the bank’s DCM/stock-broking businesses.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 February 2023One of the leading and reputable conglomerates with diversified business areas and operations is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Legal job for their dynamic legal team based in their Kuala Lumpur HQ.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 March 2023This leading technology enabler providing integrated solutions and services to help businesses across a variety of industries improve performance and profit is now seeking to recruit a high-calibre candidate for a Corporate Legal Counsel job to be based at their Petaling Jaya office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting AVP/VP, Legal job has just become available in one of the nation's premier investment holding company with an outstanding international reputation based in KL. Reporting directly to the SVP/HOD, Legal, this is a role which provides substantial regional and international exposure.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 February 2023This professional services firm in the business of providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions is keen to onboard a Privacy Counsel - Asia Pacific to be part of the Global Privacy Office. In this job, you will provide practical advice on privacy and data protection risks.