Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-15 legal Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the world’s most renowned international manufacturing companies based in Petaling Jaya is looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to provide overall legal support for the legal and secretarial business unit of the company.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
Reporting to the ED, Legal & Corporate Secretarial, you are required to render objective advice and creative legal solutions to protect the company’s interest at all times.
- Provide active and quality legal support to all business units and support functions of the company
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial related contracts/agreements
- Identify and implement improvements to existing standard contracts, legal processes, systems and procedures as and when required
- Monitor changes in legislation and regulation that might impact the business operations of the company
- Conduct training on legal topics/issues relevant to the various business units and support functions as well as ensuring compliance/create awareness of the law
To succeed in this role, candidates need to possess at least eight years of post-qualifying experience and admitted to the Malaysia Bar as an Advocate & Solicitor. Candidates with in-house legal experience will be an added advantage.
- Proactive and able to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Possesses strong presentation, interpersonal, analytical, time management and communication skills
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa M’sia (both written and verbal)
- Possesses good knowledge of competition, consumer, advertising, IP legislation, data protection and regulations knowledge. Candidates who have garnered work experiences from the FMCG industry/rendered corporate secretarial work during their work tenure will be viewed favourably
This international brand has successfully penetrated the market globally and adopts the culture of embracing innovation as they believe employee’s suggestion and recommendation can help the company grow in today's rapid changing market.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where constant change and development abounds, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established brand name that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C