Legal/Regulatory Affairs, Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the region’s leading mobile payment company is looking to expand its businesses across the globe to achieve rapid growth and monetisation with a seamless platform. The esteemed group is now seeking a high calibre Legal/Regulatory Affairs, Manager to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of the group’s growing clientele.
About the Legal/Regulatory Affairs, Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director, Legal, you will play a pivotal role as the group is looking to create a broad new range of products in some of today’s most exciting technology sectors.
- Assist Director, Legal to provide legal and support to the group's corporate and business initiatives including its subsidiaries in both local and foreign territories
- Advise, draft, review and negotiate relevant contracts, agreements for the business purposes and policies for internal compliance
- Support completion and business implementation of new investee companies and subsidiaries
- Identify, assess, manage and mitigate legal and commercial risks
To succeed in this role, you must have at least six to eight years of post qualification experience in legal practice, preferably in corporate/regulatory background.
- Candidates must possess a recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
- Must be commercial oriented, dynamic and able to grasp new issues quickly without much supervision
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- A self starter with innate drive for achievement
The successful Legal/Regulatory Affairs Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with outstanding career progression opportunities.
If you enjoy working in fast-paced environment where constant change and development abounds, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an up and coming brand that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C