Senior Legal/Regulatory Affairs Counsel
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 12 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-11 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting a high calibre Senior Legal/Regulatory Affairs Counsel in Malaysia to join their team.
About the Senior Legal/Regulatory Affairs Counsel Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Legal/Regulatory Affairs Counsel will play a key role in the Legal team’s continued development and success in its current Kuala Lumpur office. Reporting to the Head, Legal, you will be responsible for counselling other business functions in the Company in all legal matters, participating in cross functional projects and initiatives as well as improving effectiveness of regulatory management processes and synergies.
- Overseeing the legal functions within the organisation and providing senior management with effective advice on company strategies and implementation
- Contributing to the effective management of the organisation by serving as a member of senior management to provide a leadership role to support the organisation’s mandates and objectives
- Ensuring company secretarial compliance and providing advice on corporate governance issues
- Reviewing, drafting and vetting all legal documents in view of ensuring compliance, minimising risks and streamlining approach across the group
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned or delegated by the Head, Legal as and when required
This successful candidate must be an LL.B holder and possesses at least 8-10 years' experience at senior management level or senior counsel level.
- LL.B graduate and a qualified legal professional
- Proven track record in driving results with strong stakeholder engagement of various functions, government authorities and other bodies which govern corporate conduct of a listed company
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly self-driven, energetic, result focused and passionate
- Ability to effectively lead and drive teams within and across functions, demonstrates potential to take up higher leadership roles within the organisation
The successful Senior Legal/Regulatory Affairs Counsel will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive and driven legal practitioner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly innovating and diversifying its various business functions.
Apply now or email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C