Assistant Manager, Legal
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 29 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Assistant Manager, Legal role with the opportunity to work in a reputable and renowned communications and satellite company has just become available.
About the Assistant Manager, Legal Role
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will play a key role in providing directions in all legal matters, the legal team’s operation, continued development and success in its company based in Cyberjaya.
- Supporting the Legal Counsel in all contract negotiations as deemed necessary, including but not limited to negotiations with vendors in various satellite programs undertaken by the company
- Involving in contract management
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting various legal documents and contracts
- Providing legal opinions and advice to the Legal Counsel and various stakeholders
- Reviewing and drafting financing documents for satellite programs and/or any other financing related matters
- Liaising and coordinating with the company’s external legal counsel
- Monitoring trademark matters
- To succeed in this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Law, or a combination of law with other disciplines from a recognised university. Other key requirements include but not limited to: -
- At least 6 year(s) of post qualification experience
- Practiced in established law firm(s) or attached to a Legal Department of an organisation for at least 5 years
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, legal drafting and writing skills
- Possesses good understanding and sound knowledge of Company Law.
- Experience and knowledge in the telecommunications industry, Communications and Multimedia Act and Regulations would be an added advantage
- Willingness to embrace new skills in the specialised industry
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Possesses maturity as well as good negotiations and interpersonal skills
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment and develop your career further.
If you are driven and progressive, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Legal job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125