GC, Legal & Corporate Secretarial
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 11 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the largest healthcare groups in the world by market capitalisation with premium integrated healthcare services operating in the home markets of Malaysia, Singapore and other jurisdictions is now seeking a high calibre GC, Legal & Corporate Secretarial to oversee / manage all legal and corporate secretarial matters pertaining and related to the Group.
About the GC, Legal & Corporate Secretarial Role:
Reporting to both the Managing Director and CEO of the Group, you will take the lead in providing direction in all legal and corporate secretarial matters and functions within the Group.
- Overseeing the legal functions within the organisation and providing senior Management with effective advice on company strategies and implementation
- Contributing to the effective management of the organisation by serving as a member of senior Management to provide a leadership role to support the organisation’s mandates and objectives
- Ensuring company secretarial compliance and providing advice on corporate governance issues
- Review, draft and vet all legal documents in view of ensuring compliance, minimising risks and streamlining approach across the Group
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned or delegated by the Group CEO & Managing Director, as and when required
To succeed in this role, you must possess excellent stakeholder management abilities and have a keen understanding of the overlaps between legal, corporate secretarial and commercial/business functions.
- LL.B graduate and a qualified legal professional
- Members of MAICSA will be viewed favourably
- Minimum 12 years of experience within the legal and corporate secretarial profession respectively
- Ability to articulate business strategy and commercial strategies in a comfortable manner
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas
This leading international healthcare provider has an outstanding national reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than 10 years of history, this is a great organisation to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are seeking a career step up and looking for the right opportunity to take your career forward, this GC, Legal & Corporate Secretarial role is the right one for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125