Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 15 September 2016
An exciting AM/Manager, Legal job has just become available at one of the world’s leading electronics companies. Reporting directly to the Group Legal Counsel, your main responsibility is to support the legal unit as well as to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
About the AM/Manager, Legal Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the AM/Manager, Legal will play a key role in the legal team’s continued development and expansion in driving the growth of the organisation.
- Draft and review commercial agreements, contracts and other legal documentations to safeguard the organisation's interest
- Establish and maintain framework for legal and contractual compliance by the organisation with applicable laws, regulations, commercial agreements and contracts
- liaise with external solicitors for matters related to corporate law and litigation
- Manage all litigation matters affecting the organisation including legal recovery effort
To succeed in this AM/Manager, Legal role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with both internal and external stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- you must have at least 5 years and above of experience in legal practice or in a corporate legal environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Law (Honours) from a recognised university or equivalent
- Called to the Malaysian Bar or its equivalent
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Enjoys high pressure and dynamic environment
This well established organisation needs to introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to its highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AM/Manager, Legal job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125