Manager/Deputy Manager, Company Secretary
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eujinn Teo
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to their expansion plan, this leading global bank with established practices in Malaysia is expanding its corporate/company secretarial team with a new opportunity for an experienced Manager/Deputy Manager, Company Secretary to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Manager/Deputy Manager, Company Secretary Role:
Reporting to the Company Secretary, you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest quality services as well as play a key role in the corporate/company secretariat team's continued development and success.
- Planning, organising, preparing notice and/or board and board committee meetings
- Preparing, approving and circulating minutes of board and board committee meetings and circular resolution of directors and members
- Preparing and submitting various forms/documentation to BNM, statutory documents to CCM (in compliance of the Companies Act 2016) as well as ensuring statutory records including but not limited to registers of members, directors, managers and secretaries are duly updated
- Advising and making the board of directors duly understand and aware of compliance of acts, regulations and guidelines relevant to statutory and governance responsibilities and the bank’s Constitution
- Ensuring proper, smooth and orderly conduct of board and board committee meetings and undertaking special assignment and ad hoc functions/tasks
To succeed in the Manager/Deputy Manager, Company Secretary role, you will need to be independent, diligent and capable of driving your own self-initiatives.
- At least seven years' relevant working and corporate secretarial practice experience
- Qualified and licensed to practice as a company secretary under MAICSA or SSM are preferred
- Well-versed in the provisions of Companies Act 2016, Companies Commission Malaysia and other relevant regulatory acts, laws, regulations and guidelines as well as all aspects of corporate secretarial practices
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken), good interpersonal and communication skills, a team player, organised, meticulous and self-motivated
This foreign bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. This organisation is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of work, size of business and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this Manager/Deputy Manager, Company Secretary job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C