AM/M, Corporate Secretarial
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Tracy Tan
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 legal Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent corporate secretarial role with potential managerial opportunities has just become available at an established electronic payment systems provider based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the AM/M, Corporate Secretarial Role:
The AM/M, Corporate Secretarial will be reporting to the Head, Legal and Joint Company Secretary of the company. You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest quality services as well as play a key role in the company secretariat’s team continued development and success.
- Rendering assistance and services in a wide range of corporate secretarial and advisory services, secretarial duties and functions as well as to ensure compliance of statutory regulations and guidelines
- Managing and administering general, board and committee meetings including preparation of agenda and papers as well as drafting minutes
- Assisting the Joint Company Secretary to maintain the company’s statutory books, registers and secretarial records and custody of the common seal
- Assisting the Joint Company Secretary and/or be responsible to file all necessary documents to SSM, as and when required in compliance to the Companies Act, 2016
To succeed in the AM/M, Corporate Secretarial role, you will need to be independent, diligent and capable of driving your own self-initiatives.
- Possess at least four to five years (AM/Manager) of relevant working experience in corporate secretarial firms or corporate secretarial departments
- Possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Law or other equivalent certification
- Qualified and licensed to practice as a Company Secretary under MAICSA or SSM
- Well-versed in the provisions of Companies Act 2016, Companies Commission Malaysia and other relevant regulatory acts, laws and guidelines as well as all aspects of corporate secretarial practices
- Possess a good command of English language (written and spoken) and good interpersonal and communication skills
The successful AM/M, Corporate Secretarial will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive AM/M, Corporate Secretarial with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry player that is constantly leading the field.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C