Legal Counsel, Contract Management
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Tracy Tan
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 legal Asia > Malaysia > Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Legal Counsel, Contract Management role with managerial opportunity in a key player in the banking industry based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About this Legal Counsel, Contract Management role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to provide legal and transactional advisory support and advice to various business division within the banking group. Reporting to the Group Legal Counsel, you are required to assist in the bank's day to day work and render legal advice and support as required in relation to other general legal matters and other legal projects.
- Review and draft documents relating to various banking and financing transactions
- Formulate, draft and review standard legal documentation and related guidelines, policies and procedure notes
- Monitor the development of relevant laws and regulations and keep up with legal know-how in respect of general banking products and services within the region
- Assist to monitor reporting obligations and required filings where needed and liaising with the other functions to achieve proper filings and reporting
To succeed in this Legal Counsel, Contract Management role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-imperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Malaysian qualified lawyer with a minimum of five years of post-qualification experience in general banking gained at a leading law firm or financial institution or from a TMT / IT / IP background
- Candidates with sound knowledge of Malaysian banking law and regulations and relevant experience in banking and loan transactions, corporate secretarial matters will be viewed favourably
- Experience within intellectual property / TMT / corporate & commercial / banking & finance is a definite advantage
- Independent self-starter and team player willing to cover a broad spectrum of work and to assist in establishing new processes
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel, Contract Management role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C