Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindy Ho
Date posted 25 October 20192019-11-07 2019-12-24 legal Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 192000 192000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to expansion plan, this leading investment holding conglomerate with established practices in Malaysia is expanding its corporate/company secretarial team with a new opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Company Secretary Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a pivotal role in the corporate secretarial’s team continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office and will be reporting to the Group Company Secretary directly.
- Ensure the Group complies with the standard corporate governance, legal practice, managing secretarial affairs and provide advisory role to ensure compliance with company procedure
- Exercise a full range of company secretarial duties and functions
- Ensure compliance with Companies Act 2016, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements and other relevant rules and regulations
- Arrange and coordinate meetings of the board, board committees, general meetings and any other meetings as well as to ensure proper maintenance of statutory records, etc.
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders, regulatory bodies and/or relevant authorities, lawyers, auditors, etc.
To succeed in this Company Secretary role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with both the internal and external stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- ICSA qualifications
- Minimum of eight years' hands-on experience in secretarial practice in public listed companies
- Conversant with Companies Act 2016, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance and other relevant regulatory laws, regulations and guidelines in connection with company secretarial matters
- Well-versed in company secretarial practice and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skill with the ability to interact at all levels
- Independent, self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
Since its inception, this established organisation has seen unprecedented growth and has become one of the leading investment holding company within the region. This global business has created a highly-profitable business since its inception and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Company Secretary job.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C