Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant PeiMun Yee
Job Ref 1753230/001
Date posted 09 May 2022kuala-lumpur internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 recruitment-consultancy kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing job has become available at a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy whose business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing Role:
We are looking for business development/sales professionals out there to join us as a recruitment consultant in our sales and marketing division. You will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you will look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. The Consultant will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Gain a thorough understanding of the clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing role, you must have a sales-driven mindset, possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to the client's human capital.
- Two to three years’ professional work experience in sales and marketing business functions
- Successful sales and/or experienced recruiters are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
If you are a highly motivated individual with two to three years of successful industry experience in any business sector looking to leverage your industry experience into a sales-driven role, this Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.