Sales Manager Asset Management
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR600,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Shalini Balraj
Date posted 09 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Sales Manager (Asset Management – sell side) role has just become available in a leading IT solutions company in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a candidate who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Asset Management role:
In this business critical role, the focus will be around providing a continuous stream of qualified new business opportunities; develop and propose quotations to these prospects; track and close new business on a frequent and continuous basis
- To proactively penetrate new accounts to insure sales quota achievement and increased revenue by introducing all products and services to assist in growing the clients’ business
- Execute sales and business development activities for assigned region, including new business generation at existing and new account
- Promote sales of company’s whole product range to customers
- Bring a prospect through the sales cycle from first contact through deal closure
- Experience interacting with senior level leaders with various business partners across the organisation
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationship at all accounts
- Provide management with regular detailed information on customer needs, market trends, competitive activity, pricing and new business opportunities
- Participate in trade shows and industry professional activities and associations
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you must possess a proven track record of team management and closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quota, with ability to develop and implement strategic major account plans.
- At least 10 years’ minimum sales experience serving the Sell-Side / Financial Services technology community
- Experience in selling asset management / electronic trading solutions would be an added advantage
- Strong organisational, inter-personal and written communication skills
- Commitment to team achievement
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
This leading IT solutions company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The successful Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment as well.
If you have strong asset management sales experience and have excellent communication skills, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125