Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennifer Yu
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Test Manager job has just become available at a financial services organisation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to lead the team and grow the testing team internally.
About the Test Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Testing, you will lead the test strategy and planning, be responsible for the execution and environment set up at the same time managing people.
- Test strategy and planning
- Develop, explain and lead the overall test strategy and test plan
- Work with the Project Managers to define testing scope, budget, timeline and resources
- Develop test scenarios (across SIT, UAT) and able to communicate the rationale for the test scenarios
- Accountable for ensuring the reasonableness of developers code testing (unit test), ensure proper review and sign offs by the right parties
- Review and approve the completeness and quality of test scripts (UAT, SIT) developed by the team
- Environment set up
- Plan and work with IT to populate the test environments with the right test data
- Liaise with IT to shake down the test environments before the start of testing
- Manage the team external testers
- Allocate and assign the right workload to the testing team
- Train the testing team on testing methodology, tools, process. Business knowledge (as required)
- Provide timely reports to the project managers on testing progress, issues faced, etc.
The successful Test Manager is a driven individual with experience in the insurance industry.
- At least 10 years’ technology experience in financial services
- Solid software testing know-how, including setup and exposure in automation testing suites and test simulation tools (TOSCA, Selenium, etc.)
- Sound leadership skills and strong experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Test Manager job.
Apply today or email me at Jennifer.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C