Head of Testing and UAT Delivery
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennifer Yu
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 264000 264000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Testing and UAT Delivery job has just become available at a financial organisation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is a head of department role and your main responsibility will be to lead a group of testing subject matters to deliver quality UAT in a timely manner.
About the Head of Testing and UAT Delivery Role:
In this leadership role, your key responsibility will be to support the overall capability building agenda of the bank.
- Drive end-to-end test management for engaged projects by defining overall test strategy (including test approach, test coverage, test environments and test data requirements), and ensure testing roles and responsibility are fully identified and assumed by named parties
- Implement appropriate testing scorecard and dashboard for effective testing progress and defect tracking
- Ensure testing progress and status reporting are on time and accurate, with responsible parties and action items clearly identified
- Proactive recognition of project changes, risks mitigation and tracking of actions, in relation to testing, and ensure project key stakeholders are appraised on timely basis
- Advocate and embed testing governance framework and best practices, in all testing engagements
- Work closely with business stakeholders and project managers to understand areas where team will be able to value add in the test projects
- Take charge of staff management aspects, including recruitment, talent development, knowledge retention, training plan, logistics, etc.
To succeed in this Head of Testing and UAT Delivery role, you will need to be passionate about software testing quality and so to advocate for testing best practices, lead new initiatives through effective test management as well as possible automation to improve testing efficiency, consistency and quality.
- At least 15 years’ technology experience in retail/digital banking systems such as internet banking, mobile banking, payments, etc.
- Solid software testing know-how, including setup and exposure in automation testing suites and test simulation tools (TOSCA, Selenium etc.)
- Sound leadership skills, with experience managing a team of more than 10
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Testing andUAT Delivery job. Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C