Voice Recording Engineer (NICE/Verint)
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 it kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Voice Recording Engineer (NICE/Verint) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading global IT organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Voice Recording Engineer (NICE/Verint) Role:
In this role, you will provide advanced technical support for server and cloud based products in a fast paced, demanding environment servicing the financial community. You will be responsible for supporting the voice recording and communications product lines.
- Assist IPC tier one engineers and technicians remotely with technical issues raised through installation and/or service issues
- Participate in incident and problem resolution process based on swarm methodology
- When possible, reproduce the fault in the lab and establish protocols for active monitoring of troubled sites
- Present results to development team so that changes can be implemented to resolve the concern
- Adhere to best practices in incident/issue classification and documentation and time tracking
- Work with customers and other personnel during the installation and troubleshooting of products and networks
- Provide risk management services to deployment and operations teams by reviewing designs and procedures used in production deployment
- Continue improving personal technical and product specific skills via company provided training and self-study
- Work with sales and sales engineering on special applications to meet customer requirements
- Create installation and troubleshooting documentation, when necessary
To succeed in this role, you must have strong knowledge in installation and troubleshooting of server-based technologies, databases and operating systems, as well as knowledge of telecommunications, networks and related security technologies.
- High energy, motivated engineer with prior experience in troubleshooting incidents and problems
- An understanding of VoIP and SIP
- Experience working in a technical support role, preferably to external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work non-standard hours on occasion to meet customer demand
- Experience with support of cloud environments, SBCs and SIP PBX
- Experience with voice recording technology in financial markets
- Familiarity with ITIL practices
This global company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you would like to be part of a growing team, you can take your career forward with this exciting Voice Recording Engineer (NICE/Verint) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C