Business Analyst Manager (Product Development)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 264000 264000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Analyst Manager (Product Development) job has just become available in the product development team at a leading IT service provider.
About the Business Analyst Manager (Product Development) Role:
In this role, you will support the enterprise business team as the IT business lead, engaging business users as well as IT delivery support teams to deliver go-to market capabilities and transformation projects.
- Lead a group of BAs in multifunctional capability supporting GTM initiatives and projects
- Motivate and drive team dynamics and improve team cohesion
- Provide technical guidance to the team on design issues
- Budget management for the line of business and ensure divisional financial spend is met or is in line
- Act as the system owner for some platforms for enterprise business
- Liase with businesses across the different enterprise value chain and front the technical IT team
- Deliver cohesion in terms of solutions, end-to-end view and provide logical design directions
- Work with the network engineering team on solutions and integration back to IT
- Act as the key technical liaison for vendors and external teams
To succeed in this Business Analyst Manager (Product Development) role, you will need to play a role as the overall lead for enterprise, key person in guiding the team and work with downstream delivery for cross-business alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services/Computer Science
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in a relevant field
- Working experience in telecommunication industry and enterprise business is an added advantage
- Working experience in digital areas or experience implementing cloud technology
- Good business analysis skills and experience leading a team are critical for this role
- Ability to think out of the box and actively participated in driving solutions
- Ability to present solutions and clearly articulate concerns
The company needs no further introduction as a leading IT service provider. The organisation is known for its forefront technology in delivering value added services to its customer base.
If you are comfortable in people management and working in a fast-paced environment, this Business Analyst Manager (Product Development) job is right for you.
Apply now or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C