Enterprise Solutions Architect
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Shalini Balraj
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Enterprise Solutions Architect (presales and business development) role has just become available a leading Telco company in Selangor. This is a role for a candidate who is a leader in their field.
About the Presales & Post Sales Engineer Role
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the entire portfolio of solutions that the company offers – DC, Cloud, Network, Security and Managed Services and other partner solutions and how those solutions interact with each other and with the customer infrastructure.
- Broad expertise in IT infrastructure related technologies, specifically DC services, Cloud, Networking, Security and Managed Services
- Ability to create detailed documents outlining solutions, benefits, and costs that are appropriate for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Gather customer requirement via discussion, workshop, initiative, business plan & strategy and translate it into technical requirement
- Develop the Current State architecture based on the workshop, finding, discussion and network information provided by customer
- Develop Gap Analysis based on the current state architecture and details out the technology gap and business impact
- Develop the Blue Print or Future State Architecture based on the customer vision, roadmap, business requirement & strategy, technology requirement, business objectives and functionality
- Craft the Blue Print into phase approach and migration strategy while setting proper expectations
To succeed in this Enterprise Solutions Architect role, you should work well within a complex technical environment, including working with cross-functional and diverse teams. You should also possess the ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
- Minimum 7-10 years of working experience in software, network and security and solution architecture. Good to have for ERP/CRM experiences
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors and technology partners
- Experience collaborating with Enterprise Architects and infrastructure engineers to identify, design and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; has achieved technical and/or business certification(s)
- CCNP or equivalent, CISPP or equivalent, AWS certified solution architect (associate) or equivalent. VMware certified Professional 6 (VCP6-DCV) or equivalent and ITIL Certification
This leading IT company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The successful Enterprise Solutions Architect will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment as well.
If you have a successful track record in presales and business development and have excellent communication and technical presales experience, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now to Shalini.Balraj@robertwalters.com.my or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125