SAP Middleware Expert
Salary MYR104,000 - MYR143,000 per annum + Performance Bonus + MNC Benefits
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 29 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-28 it Penang Bayan Lepas MY MYR 104000 143000 143000 YEAR B Braun Medical Industries Sdn Bhd https://www.bbraun.com.my/en.html
About the SAP Middleware Expert The SAP Middleware Expert is a middleware administration and monitoring expert, responsible for delivering and supporting large-scale support and integrations with web services technologies. The job scope included system architect, backend support, project implementation and system life cycle management focus on IT Infrastructure and digital workplace reporting to the IT Director in Penang.
- Independent administration of tickets as a SAP Middleware Expert
- Providing technical support for incoming inquiries
- Fulfilment of predefined service requests
- Ensuring operational support for global middleware applications
- Involvement as middleware expert in new projects.
- Implementation of B2B and A2A integrations with seb services technologies
- Application management including Life Cycle Management for SAP PI, SAP PO, SAP CPI and SAP SLT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or any other relevant Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in data centre or shared services background.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience in SAP PI, SAP PO, SAP CPI and/or SAP SLT.
- Experience with EAN COM and EDIFACT
- Experience in EDI-Technologies and SAP ALE is an added advantage
- Technically sound and understanding of cross functional function.
This global leader in the healthcare industry needs no introduction, with a history stretching back over 180 years serving customers worldwide. With an ever-expanding business, this organisation is actively focusing on its constantly-growing business in Asia. With a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation, this organisation promotes internal growth and a gender-equal workforce.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever-present, with the option of global mobility as well. If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1419000.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A