Manufacturing Execution System Specialist
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + MNC
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 05 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A renowned manufacturing company in the automotive industry in Penang is looking for Manufacturing Execution System Specialist to join who is responsible in overseeing and provide direction to entire execution of the project technically and commercially. The responsibility extended to manage a team to meet project objective, schedule, quality, cost, safety and risk mitigation requirements.
About the Manufacturing Execution System Specialist
In this key position, the Manufacturing Execution System Specialist will spearhead the project for the implementation of Industry 4.0 projects and oversees the general project management to include planning, consolidating and defining the company’s requirements actively for the Industry 4.0 topic.
- Define the company’s roadmap and maturity establishment for Industry 4.0 topic.
- Assess plant maturity for I4.0 topic, identify gaps and propose continuous improvement potentials with respect to business and operations requirements.
- To plan, coordinate and implement Industry 4.0 projects at the plant, together with local owners and technical experts.
- Define and drive data management projects.
- Support the focus team in defining future Industry 4.0 topics and activities.
- To drive and ensure the plant compliance to central directives and SOPs in manufacturing.
- To create, document, update and audit the IT concept in the manufacturing area for the plant.
- To collaborate with machine or application developer and other department on implementation of Industry 4.0 in the manufacturing area, consisting of consultation, coordination and continuous improvement activities.
- To collaborate with related parties to promote security awareness and Industry 4.0 topics awareness in the plant.
- To train users on topics related to Industry 4.0 and automated Manufacturing Execution System.
- Key contact for issues related to IT in the Manufacturing Execution System.
To succeed in this role, you must have the knowledge of Manufacturing Execution System with sound project management skills.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s of Degree in Computer Science, IT manufacturing/ Manufacturing Technology or any equivalent Information Technology principle.
- Proficient in the technology in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in machine application landscape for the manufacturing environment.
- Previous experiences in Industry 4.0 Project or automated MES or AI is an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional team environment in a global scale.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever-present, with the option of global mobility starts here in Penang.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1355900.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125