ERP System Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennifer Yu
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting ERP System Analyst job has just become available at a renowned retail company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the ERP System Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be assisting the team lead to deliver the ERP system solution in line with company policy and business requirements.
- Provide application support for HQ, branches, international offices and subsidiaries in terms of online incident log (OIL), system modification request (SMR) and access request to attain operation efficiency
- Impact analysis and improvement suggestion upon new system design and configuration to ensure compliance to the system specification and business processes. Formulate test strategy and carry out system testing and user acceptance tests
- Provide technical support in system configuration and fix customised reports
- Liaise with software principals on technical issues and problem resolution
- Conduct application training for the users as and when needed to eliminate user errors
- Maintain documents such as security setup matrix, user requirement specifications, user guides, system documentations, training guides, test plans, etc., when needed for future reference
- Assist in performing data conversion and recommend data conversion strategies
The successful ERP System Analyst is a driven and independent individual with experiences in ERP systems especially in the accounting module.
- Degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent academic qualification
- Minimum of three years' relevant work experience in ERP system, system analysis and helpdesk support
- Good understanding of ERP or warehouse management (Infor WMS is an added advantage) systems
- Good understanding of business processes in terms of financial, inventory, manufacturing, sales and procurement
- SQL database knowledge, preferably with exposure to SQL commands
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia as the candidates is required to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients
This company needs no introduction and is well established in their industry. The culture is great with extremely low attrition rate. If you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting ERP System Analyst job.
Apply today or email Jennifer.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C