Technical Support Engineer (LabWare PGLM Consultant)
Salary Market aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennifer Yu
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-02 it Petaling Jaya MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Technical Support Engineer (LabWare PGLM Consultant) job has been made available at LabWare, a world leading Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) vendor. They are partnering exclusively with Robert Walters to grow their Post Go-Live Management (PGLM) team in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
About the Technical Support Engineer (LabWare PGLM Consultant) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be primarily be involved in collaborating with target users and other stakeholders to determine the best design and implementation solution for a business process.
- Develop comprehensive technical knowledge of LabWare products and services and become LabWare certified (a globally recognised certification)
- Promote and maintain healthy business relationships between LabWare and its customers
- Manage, prioritise, investigate and resolve customer enquiries (both support and configuration assistance according to the customer's business requirements) received via telephone and email from LabWare customers throughout the Asia Pacific region
- Ensure customers' LabWare products are well supported and maintained to the highest possible standard with a maximum level of attainable productivity and efficiency
- Tertiary qualification in information technology
- At least three years' working experience in IT application support and/or engineering
- Experience in one or more programming languages (e.g. Visual Basic, not languages necessarily Object Oriented)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Tertiary qualification in Science and/or knowledge in Laboratory or Quality Control (QC) processes will be an advantage
Today, LabWare is a market leader in global Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) applications, and has an unequalled history of on-time, on-budget implementations, for complete, no-compromise solutions. LabWare has customers in more than 125 countries in industries such as clinical, contract services, environmental, food and beverage, forensics, mining and metals, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, public health, process and phemical, etc. You will obtain extensive internal training and mentoring as the organisation is very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are looking to uphold a new challenge and explore an exciting opportunity, the potential rewards are significant. It is an exciting role within a global company with a variety of responsibilities. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Support Engineer (LabWare PGLM Consultant) job.
Apply today or email me at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C