Business Process Specialist - CX
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 168000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Process Specialist - CX job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest growing organisations in the country.
About the Business Process Specialist - CX Role:
The Customer Experience (CE) team provides support to in-country business units for various verticals. The focus of this role is on driving quality and business process improvements to achieve higher customer satisfaction throughout the customer journey.
- Identify customer needs and key drivers to reach customer satisfaction goals
- Support multiple business process improvement projects with various virtual teams
- Participate in shaping, deployment and implementing enterprise-wide Lean Sigma continuous improvement programmes
- Facilitate quality and change management processes
- Perform business process mapping and analysis
- Conduct lean action workout sessions with process stakeholders, facilitate brainstorming sessions to identify gaps and chart out improvement action plans
- Collect data on various metrics to create performance baselines and implement it across the organisation, monitor the usage of performance baselines and identify action plans to improve baselines
- Process data analysis using six sigma methodologies
- Map functional solutions to technical solutions
- Create to-be process maps and functional design
- Identify the best process to be mapped with the system to improve productivity of the team.
- Execute large scale projects to improve project delivery throughput by improving process capability and reducing cycle time
- Work directly with internal process owners, team leads and project teams to drive process improvement projects within their areas of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- At least two to four years of experience in project management
- Preferably certified in Six Sigma
- Strong exposure to strategic problem solving and root cause analysis methodologies preferably in a customer service organisation or business operations
- Skilled in process flow documentation. Experience in ISO certification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
This organisation needs no introduction as one of the fastest growing organisation and is expanding aggressively in the region. If you are self-driven, motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment, this role is just right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C