SAP BI Analyst
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-18 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
SAP BI Analyst An exciting SAP BI Analyst opportunity has just made available in one of the leading global manufacturing company that produces coating and paints. Within a matrix organization, you will be reporting to SAP BI manager while providing functional support across the APAC region.
About the SAP BI Analyst role
- Support the APAC business by providing analytical and technical expertise for the SAP BI solution. The role of the BI Analyst is to interpret and align business processes and process changes to SAP BW and to provide second level support, including training and documentation.
- Assist in innovation and improvement initiatives such as HANA live, new front-end tools (fiori, power BI, Business Objects suite).
- Act as primary contact for BI related topics in the APAC SAP S4 project.
- Ensure governance and work with the System Integrator on
- replacement of current operational reporting with by S4 Embedded Analytics & Fiori apps
- implement Business Object Analysis for Office
- Work with the Azure Data Lake team on ingestion of data and explaining the SAP data flow
To succeed in the SAP BI Analyst role, the company focuses on the right attitude and a result-oriented person.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Min 4 – 7 years experience with strong process knowledge of SAP BI tools (SAP BW and SAP Business Objects Suite).
- Be familiar with SAP Analytics project management techniques including the ability to assess objectives, recommend solutions, participate in prioritizing work and resources, monitor and report project status to management. You may have project leadership responsibilities as well.
- Experience in SAP HANA studio, ABAP CDS, S4 HANA embedded analytics and Fiori is a real asset, as well as general SAP ECC knowledge.
- An outstanding self-starter with a commitment to delivering high quality work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Broad analytical and technical skills to isolate problems, assess their criticality, identify solutions, and implement complete solutions.
- Be comfortable working independently in a “remote working” organization
The company is a Fortune 200 MNC company and is launching its global SAP Centre of Excellence in Kuala Lumpur. If you are driven and love new technology innovation, then this role is for you ! Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125